Benefits of Email Marketing
Email marketing boosts your business even if people don't open your newsletter.
- Every time you send an email, it's a "touch" between you and the customer.
- Touches are cumulative so that when they need your service, YOU will be on the top of their mind.
- When a friend needs a recommendation, your name will be right on the tip of their tongue
Email Marketing is Easy, Affordable – and Effective!
The power of email:
- Email has an average return on investment of $38 for $1 spent. (Source)
- E-mail remains a significantly more effective way to acquire customers than social media — nearly 40 times that of Facebook and Twitter combined. (Source)
- That’s because 91 percent of all US consumers still use e-mail daily. (Source)
- 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed (Source)
- The rate at which e-mails prompt purchases is not only estimated to be at least three times that of social media, but the average order value is also 17 percent higher. (Source)
- You are 6 times more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than you are from a tweet. (Source)
Here are a few more benefits:
- Connect personally with your customers
- Promote Events
- Offer Sales and Coupons
- Suggest gift certificates around holidays
- Fill last minute cancellations.
- Send time sensitive important messages NOW, not later.